Prev: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: D8

Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:16:18 -0400
Subject: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

Xander,

Good point.  I liked the gray, but I would be happy to make plain
black/white versions of the unit sheets as well.

They would not take long at all.  Maybe I'll do that next week and
will put up a small zip as "low ink unit sheets". :)

I did consider some very light weight psycher rules, but would need to
take a MUCH closer read of the [----------] psycher rules to see what
the flavor should be and how to do it with my very simplistic
mechanics. I've never really liked the overly powerful psychers in
such games.  My first pass was to give librarians simply settable
abilities.  at the beginning of the turn they could set their psychic
force to things like "protection" "impact" "speed", etc. and gain a
small bonus for the turn.

I'll think about the psycher ssue. :)

--
John Lerchey
Thinker of thinks,

Prev: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: D8