Prev: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

From: Xander <xandermathews@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:03:16 -0700
Subject: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

John said:
> the Marro file for not-space hulk that I wrote up.

the perfect not-tyrranids for playing not-hulk!  sheets fleshing out
the xenos force would be nifty.

Doug said:
> Don't suppose you're working on psyker rules...

psykers? seconded!  ;P

> Winzip failed to decompress?

7-zip is a very strong open source replacement for winzip.

> Never the less, doing a real layout with nice
> borders and such might not be a bad idea.

I appreciate an ink conscious layout -- the squad sheets' reference
tables are perfect (the borders make for strong groupings); the grey
background on the squad has the downside of printing as a muddy mix of
all color inks on my old inkjet.

the rulebook's perfect for me -- no unnecessary decorations, much less
the full page color gradient backgrounds found in such unprintables as
FFG's rogue trader sheet pdfs.

Prev: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV