Prev: RE: Crusty Battlereport + Photos Next: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG

GZG Official - GZG SUMMER SALE!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:48:48 +0100
Subject: GZG Official - GZG SUMMER SALE!

Hi everyone,

This is an advance warning heads-up that in the next day or two I
shall be announcing details of a short SUMMER SALE on our webstore -
it's kind of a Birthday Sale, both for my own birthday that's coming
up shortly AND because it's just about a year since the new webstore
went live .
It'll be nice and simple, a straight percentage discount across
everything in our entire range whether you spend 5 or 500!
Please keep an eye on the store front page for further details very
soon!

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com
http://shop.groundzerogames.net/

Prev: RE: Crusty Battlereport + Photos Next: Terrain and Battlereport - GZG