Prev: Re: Crusty Battlereport + Photos Next: GZG Official - GZG SUMMER SALE!

RE: Crusty Battlereport + Photos

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 12:21:11 +0000
Subject: RE: Crusty Battlereport + Photos

Must scrub image from mind, must scrub image from mind...

> Who won? XD

We all lost...

Robin, forgive him his faux pas, but you know Jon's slip has us all
curious. Clue us in when you feel like it.

And thanks for the link! Unit cards and everything...

You know? I just keep running in to more and more mentions of GZG 15mm
figs, mixed with all sorts of items, even discussions of certain Russian
export toy sets. *eyes roll with tuneless whistling*

Doug