Prev: GZG official: news update, SALUTE and new releases.... Next: Re: GZG news: THE UNSC FLEET IS BACK!

GZG news: THE UNSC FLEET IS BACK!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:05:13 +0000
Subject: GZG news: THE UNSC FLEET IS BACK!

It's been a couple of years since we withdrew the UNSC ships from the
FT range due to worn-out moulds - at long last I've found the time to
make new production moulds for the entire fleet, so they are now back
on the store and ready to be ordered! Please note that these are not
new models, they are new moulds from the original production masters,
so they are effectively identical to the original releases (though a
couple of models, 1118 and 1118A, have been slightly restyled with a
different parts mix to the original versions). The photos are still
those of the original models, hence the few gaps where I need to get
some new pics taken as soon as I can, but the highest priority was to
get the models available and up here for sale again!

They're all available from the store NOW:
www.gzg.com

Jon (GZG), Friday March 23rd.

Prev: GZG official: news update, SALUTE and new releases.... Next: Re: GZG news: THE UNSC FLEET IS BACK!