Prev: Re: PDS and fighters Next: Re: Full Thrust, German style

Re: PDS and fighters

From: Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@g...>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:58:51 -0600
Subject: Re: PDS and fighters

That's why I've been playing around with the idea of giving both
fighters
AND ships the possibility for evasion.	It scales so that the large
ships
aren't so nimble, but little ships (and fighters) can divert thrust into
dodging incoming fire - but they have to make a tactical decision and
decrease the maneuverability of their ships to do so.

Randy