Prev: Oh John, No! Next: Re: Our choice of factions and models for games

Re: Our choice of factions and models for games

From: Sean Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:12:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Our choice of factions and models for games

I'm going to chime in on this one.

While I recognize that in real life, there is an increasing tendency for
nations
to use a combination of equipment and to use homogenized designs that
look much
like everyone else, that is not what I like seeing on my tabletop.

I enjoy the visible cues that one force is Faction A, and the other
Faction B,
and I enjoy the way they look while stored together in addition to when
playing
a game.

So, while it might not be realism, it's certainly the way I like it.

Best Regards,
Schoon

Prev: Oh John, No! Next: Re: Our choice of factions and models for games