Prev: Hi-Vis Urban GZG APC's Next: Re: GZG wheels

GZG wheels

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:31:32 +1300 (NZDT)
Subject: GZG wheels

Some GZG  wheeled APC's now painted and ready to game with in a high
visibility urban peacekeeper scheme.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/inrepose/6494995585/in/photostream/

I liked these models posted by Robin and it made me wonder if there are
any 25 mm scale similar vehicles ideally i'd like to get some of the
wheels to use on other vehicles Could see me needing about 100 wheels or
so. I couldn't find any wheeled 25mm vehicles.

Robin do you know how big the wheels are on the models you posted/

Thanks

John

Prev: Hi-Vis Urban GZG APC's Next: Re: GZG wheels