Prev: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....? Next: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

Rot Hafen Saga

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 20:35:34 -0400
Subject: Rot Hafen Saga

Rot Hafen:

1. http://www.stargrunt.ca/articles_interest/rothafen/RotHaafen.pdf
2. I had started to transform it into a non-PDF web version, but I got a
bit
stalled.
http://www.stargrunt.ca/articles_interest/rothafen/rothafen_index.htm
3. Note there is an excellent mini-scenario here:
http://www.stargrunt.ca/scenarios_aar/scenario_flugs_rescue/scenario_flu
gs_rescue.htm
I note the link in the navigation menu on the left to the same target is
incorrect. Really have to finish this work as I have time, whenever that
fantasy occurs.
Have to get done preparing my FMAS or SG scenario with Damo for ECC
next.

Los (Carlos Lourenco) is still around. Was in a magazine a year or so
ago
for his work in the SF in a number of places, including the Balkans
hunting
war criminals. I think his unit got a Presidential Unit Citation for
some of
that work. He's now a hard working PD guy (logistical/IT support). Busy
bringing up the next generation - paintball, historical wargaming (Did
Crete
in 2mm or 6mm lately) and computer sims, and patrolling practice in the
woods - I think his plan for them is Ranger School or the NHL. :0)

Carlos, Bob (Magic) Makowsky (CDR, USCG, ret.- now a famous helo
transport
pilot for the rich and famous), Kurt (Weasel) Wasserman and some other
friends of ours just had a big computer gaming get together this past
weekend. Miniature gaming will happen at Bob's in the spring (likely
some
WW1 Skirmish and WW2 Skirmish, but other options abound). I missed the
weekend due to work commitments and my sadness has not abated....

Tom B

--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*