Prev: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures! Next: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:13:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

Well, Randy, a lot of my fellow players would be all 'get a rope' at the
suggestion of using laser pointers or periscopes, so we'll just leave it
at
the 'looks kewl'. ;->=

Me, I need all the crutches I can get. I'd be using the laser every time
make a course adjustment to be sure I was exact in rotation of the
figure
base.

Doug

Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@gmail.com> wrote on 10/12/2011 01:44:40 PM:

***snippage***
> BTW, the "laser sighting" is a Zircon LaserBall 360 - its made to be a
laser
> level but its awesome for line of sight - it makes a straight laser
line
> across the entire table - perfect for checking if anything even
slightly
> block LOS.   And it looks cool on the table.
***snippage***

Prev: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures! Next: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!