Prev: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures! Next: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

From: Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:44:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

Thanks, I've just added a couple more of my U.N. fleet.

Someday I need to finish painting my ESU fleet so that I can post
pictures
of it as well.

BTW, the "laser sighting" is a Zircon LaserBall 360 - its made to be a
laser
level but its awesome for line of sight - it makes a straight laser line
across the entire table - perfect for checking if anything even slightly
block LOS.   And it looks cool on the table.

Randy Wolfmeyer

<rwwolfme@gmail.com>