Prev: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store! Next: Space Geography

Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:08:18 -0400
Subject: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fritz is on to something... we should just call it 'Epic/Heroic 15mm'
and
> get Jon to start being ahead of the curve.... 25mm is the new 15mm!
Just
> like 32mm is the new 30mm which was the new 28mm which was the new
25mm!

I bought some Old Glory Africans (under the guise of doing a Hordes of
the Things horde army -- never bothered as I already had plenty of
fantasy armies to choose from) that were supposedly 15mm but looked
dangerously close to the 20mm SHQ and Platoon 20 stuff I have.	They
are great looking figs though.	I was thinking of painting them up and
using them for skirmishing random warlord fights from the 60s onward.

I think you'll probably see more and more of this as the 15mm vendors
try to get really artsy with their figs.

D.

Prev: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store! Next: Space Geography