Prev: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store! Next: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:36:40 -0400
Subject: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!

Fritz is on to something... we should just call it 'Epic/Heroic 15mm'
and
get Jon to start being ahead of the curve.... 25mm is the new 15mm! Just
like 32mm is the new 30mm which was the new 28mm which was the new 25mm!

More seriously, With 1200-1500 25mm figs painted, I'm not too likely to
change scales.

I bought some 15mm for zombie games and realized with aging eyes, they
are
too small for me to paint. So 15mm will never be the scale for me,
despite
me understanding its cost benefits for producers and consumers.

I think it's good that Jon admits this so we don't sit around anxiously
hoping.

I do like some of the 15mm stuff. I wish I could get some of the
vehicles
and such in 25mm, but 15mm is the hot scale now for a lot of good
reasons
and I'm in true 25mm and essentially a dinosaur now. Not quite 28-32mm,
too
big for 15mm. It's the LaBrea Tar Pits of the miniature world....

Tom B

--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*

Prev: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store! Next: Re: From GZG: new stuff up on store!