Prev: RE: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling Next: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

From: "Kevin" <thewonderclown@v...>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:14:49 +1200
Subject: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

As much as I'd love to see the 15mm range in 25mm, the detail material
you
would need to make a decent mold is quite pricey for 25mm scale.  A
solid
25mm tank I designed was about US$600 for the hull alone.  By hollowing
it
out I managed to get it down to about $350.

Still, might be a possible route if there was enough interest.	I
wouldn't
mind seeing some of the 15mm vehicles in 6mm either. :)