Prev: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling Next: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:36:23 +1000
Subject: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

On 05/08/2011, at 16:59 , Tom B wrote:

> I've decided my current building and moulding projects will include:

The TerraGenisis web-site (http://www.terragenesis.co.uk) is good for
inspiration and ideas:

> 4) Ship crew workstation (this is going to take some time because I'm
kind
> of sick of crew consoles looking like they have 60s 'Mod' seats,
pipes, and
> 1970s TV sets for displays).

Some ideas for "holographic" displays:

http://www.terragenesis.co.uk/infopages/page530.html
http://www.terragenesis.co.uk/infopages/page429.html
http://www.terragenesis.co.uk/infopages/page428.html

> 5) Making plaster wrecks of the die cast cars I own so I'll have
wrecks for
> my gaming scenarios of the cars I put in them

Using aluminium foil to do the sort of thing you have in mind:

http://www.terragenesis.co.uk/infopages/page423.html

Prev: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling Next: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling