Prev: Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak ships for sale on ebay. Next: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:10:49 -0400
Subject: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

Hey Tom,

I vaguely remember seeing something along those lines. I did some poking
but
have yet to find what I remember (perhaps they were paper models?).

I did see some non-rectangular storage over at Ainsty?:
http://ainstycastings.co.uk/index.php/cPath/32/osCsid/a65bce76205d10458c
4beb8ad53877f6

I found the octagonal flat cases and the pod crates particularly
fetching.
Several hexagonal types as well.

I checked also Armorcast, Antenocitis, JR, Itar's, Hirst, and Old Crow
with
no luck.

I'll continue to poke...

Martin