Prev: Re: The other list is back up...... Next: Re: [GZG] Looking for GZG-related links (and updates to same)

Re: The other list is back up......

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:13:02 +0100
Subject: Re: The other list is back up......

On 23/06/2011 11:12, Indy wrote:
> Hey, Roger,
>
> I wanted to step up and say thanks for taking this on. It may not be a
resource burden, but it is, I'm sure, certainly appreciated by those
here on the list.
Emphatically. Thanks a LOT for all your work, Roger.

Can't say I've had much, if any, trouble with the change in lists. Maybe

I'm both spoiled and old-fashioned, because I only read my e-mail on a
computer, but it was the work of less than a minute to add the firedrake

address to the filter that I already used to store list posts in a
dedicated folder -- but Thunderbird is good that way.

Phil

Prev: Re: The other list is back up...... Next: Re: [GZG] Looking for GZG-related links (and updates to same)