Prev: Re: The other list is back up...... Next: Re: The other list is back up......

Re: The other list is back up......

From: Kenneth Coble <kmcoble@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:56:28 -0400
Subject: Re: The other list is back up......

Sorry to piggyback here, but I can't figure out how to ensure this
gets to the right people.  How can I unsubscribe from this
'replacement' GZG list?  I'd already unsubbed from the regular list
when apparently it had some kind of technical difficulties, and now
that this backup list has been constructed I cannot figure out how to
unsub from it as well.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this.

Ken Coble

Prev: Re: The other list is back up...... Next: Re: The other list is back up......