Prev: Re: Cons of a yahoo/fb move Next: Re: The other list is back up......

Re: The other list is back up......

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:25:15 +0100
Subject: Re: The other list is back up......

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 04:16:09PM -0700, Evyn MacDude wrote:
>Oh and a request could we get the [GZG] header on the subject line?

No, because I find it very ugly, particularly if you're reading on a
mobile device that only displays the first few words of the subject.
However, every list message has distinctive headers: I recommend
filtering on

Incidentally, I don't have any influence over what Jon decides to do in
terms of other mailing lists, discussion groups, web fora, etc.. What I
do intend is to keep running this list as long as people find it useful.
It doesn't take up a lot of server resources, so I don't foresee this
being a problem any time soon. (Of course, if anyone _is_ feeling
financially grateful, there's always my Amazon wishlist:
http://firedrake.org/roger/wishlist/ .)

Roger

Prev: Re: Cons of a yahoo/fb move Next: Re: The other list is back up......