Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon Next: Re: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon

Re: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 06:03:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon

> Fortunately, I've been seeing the good news on TMP. I'm assuming it's
in
> the forums on SCN, but I don't drill odwn there quite as often, and
nothing
> recent on the front page of the main site.

Do you mean the front page of the GZG site? What I posted last week here
was
an excerpt from the main page, dated May 10th (10.5.11). Last update on
the
main page was yesterday (the 15th).

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon Next: Re: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon