Prev: [GZG] A bit of PAU with Re:A Sad Day Next: Re: [GZG] A bit of PAU with Re:A Sad Day

Re: [GZG] PAU Miniatures sans A Sad Day

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:04:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] PAU Miniatures sans A Sad Day

Me:
> And my image was always NAC ships. I guess I always thought they
> looked like assegai.	;->=
>
> If we get a few new PAU ships, and I'd suggest they'd definitely
> have at the least a few smaller build-your-own, can they break with
> the current designs that everyone but me prefers? A bit of sleek
brick?

Aha! Page 24, More Thrust, the clash between a PAU battlecruiser and a
yet
unknown
Kra'vak is accompanied by an image of K ship smashing an obvious NAC
vessel, though
closer to a Vandenburg or Excalibur in configuration, than a Majestic.

Just the kind of shoddy intel you'd expect from me. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG] A bit of PAU with Re:A Sad Day Next: Re: [GZG] A bit of PAU with Re:A Sad Day