Prev: [GZG] PAU Miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] DW Companions (was: A Sad Day)

Re: [GZG] PAU Miniatures

From: Sean Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] PAU Miniatures

makes sense from a background point of view, I must say that it's
disappointing from a tabletop perspective, where it's really MUCH more
fun for
every fleet to have its own distinct character!

Perhaps the "mystery fleet" might become PAU?

Cheers,
Schoon

________________________________

Message: 6
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:09:19 -0400
From: James Moore <jmooreou@gmail.com>
To: gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu

I thought the PAU bought the majority of it's ships (especially their
heavy
warships) from foreign sources like the ESU and FSE. The fleetbook
mentions
them buying from the ESU if I remember.

Prev: [GZG] PAU Miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] DW Companions (was: A Sad Day)