Prev: Re: [GZG] A Sad Day Next: [GZG] PAU Miniatures

Re: [GZG] A Sad Day

From: Peter Kelly <peter@c...>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 06:20:33 +0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] A Sad Day

entirely sure Elizabeth Sladens passing is cause for a "who's the best
companion" argument.

But if it is then I vote for K9.

Sent from my iPhone

On 23/04/2011, at 3:33 AM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is a sad day as I like Sarah Jane Smith. On the other hand Leela of
the sevateam (Survey Team) was his best sidekick. She was attractive
*and* dangerous.

> --
> Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.  --
Willa Cather (1873 - 1947)