Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:33:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

The only thing I came away with was a desire to play Frag(1).
Thankfully my daughter likes it as well.

(1) I also came away with a desire to run more Predator games at ECC.
I wonder how Predators would handle a swarm of the undead?

D.

----
> -------------------
>
> In a message dated 3/1/2011 5:08:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> jhan@warpfish.com writes:
>
> Hey  guys,
>
> I managed to catch Mark's flu, so, I've spent the last couple of  days
> hors du combat, but I'm hoping to start posting stuff by the end of
this
> week.
>
> As always, if people have AARs or things they want posted  on the
website,
> please let me know.
>
> Thanks, hope everybody enjoyed  GZG ECC!  (I did, at least, until I
got home
> and realized I was going  to be sicker than a dog.  You're right Mark,
> whatever you had IS a  real bastard.	:( )
>
> JGH
> --
> ** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com  - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
> TBFTGOGGI **
> My heart has been worn, but  it ain't broke;It may hiccup and cough
black
> smoke
> It may seem old, but it  still runs; My love has laces that won't come
> undone
> -- Jason Plumb,  "Satellite"

Sent from my mobile device

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things