Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:22:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

Thanks Han, and hope you get over it pretty quickly... Lease you can say

you came back from GZG with something special and unexpected.. LOL

Vin

----
-------------------

In a message dated 3/1/2011 5:08:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jhan@warpfish.com writes:

Hey  guys,

I managed to catch Mark's flu, so, I've spent the last couple of  days
hors du combat, but I'm hoping to start posting stuff by the end of
this
week.

As always, if people have AARs or things they want posted  on the
website,
please let me know.

Thanks, hope everybody enjoyed	GZG ECC!  (I did, at least, until I got
home
and realized I was going  to be sicker than a dog.  You're right Mark,
whatever you had IS a  real bastard.  :( )

JGH
--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com  - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **

Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things