Prev: Re: [GZG] Website change Next: [GZG] Contributors wanted for Babylon 5 fleet book

Re: [GZG] Website change

From: Donald Maddox <maddvvmcom@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:19:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Website change

Brian...changing my links/bookmarks...)

Don

--- On Mon, 1/17/11, Brian Burger <blurdesign@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Brian Burger <blurdesign@gmail.com>
Subject: [GZG] Website change
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 2:35 PM

Hey all,

After 12 (!) years running as Brian's Wargame Pages, I've rebuilt my
gaming website in Wordpress as "The Warbard". New shiny backend to
make updating and admin easier, and a whole bunch of new content to
add to the revived content from the old site I'm adding slowly back to
the new one.

This does mean that nearly every inbound link is probably broken!

If you have a site that links to mine, please update the URL to
http://www.warbard.ca/

If you want to link specifically to the GZG/SG2/DS2/FT page:
http://www.warbard.ca/gzg-sci-fi/
or the Fantasy gaming page: http://www.warbard.ca/fantasy/
(I'd recommend just linking to the front page, though)

I'll be setting up a helpful customized 404 page, hopefully today, to
help with out of date links. Most of the old content of the website is
already transferred over, there's still a few bits to come. The entire
old website is still online, but I'd rather people didn't link to it,
as I might start removing pieces of it with no notice!

After years of not doing much with the website, it's exciting to be
updating and refreshing it finally.

Brian
www.warbard.ca/
(BCC'd to multiple lists; if you see this more than once, my apologies!)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Website change Next: [GZG] Contributors wanted for Babylon 5 fleet book