Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG hi-mob tank in action. Next: Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project

Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 07:29:56 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project

Sounds like someone has been buying from the same vendors as moi... ;->=

Fortunately, as I've never liked anything I've painted in the last 30-35
years, and basically given up on the same, I'm delighted I've found a
local
vacchead who is down with 'I'll paint up fleets if you buy the ships...'

;->=

The_Beast

Phillip Atcliffe wrote on 01/08/2011 08:42:26 AM:

> On 05/01/2011 11:50, Richard Kirke wrote:
> So, what have you been painting over the holiday season?

 Not so much what have I been painting as what am I going to paint
 now that the holidays are over, time, space and weather permitting.

 Basically, lotsa starships. <g>

*snippage*

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG hi-mob tank in action. Next: Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project