Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust (John Lerchey) Next: Re: [GZG] Subscribing to the GZG mailing list.

[GZG] Subscribing to the GZG mailing list.

From: Sarah Marshall <sem2087@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:36:54 +1100

Hi. At the request of an existing member of the list, I just attempted
to subscribe to this list using the link attached to the end of
existing e-mails received from the list:

I filled out the details requested on the form, clicked on the
Subscribe button, and responded to the confirmation e-mail sent to my
account. A "Welcome to the list" message arrived almost immediately.
This is my first attempt actually to send a mail to the list.

SEM