Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust (John Lerchey) Next: [GZG] Subscribing to the GZG mailing list.

Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust (John Lerchey)

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:46:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust (John Lerchey)

> [...]
> My only real objection to this would be that it removes probably the
best
> strategic reason for bringing escort ships to a capital fleet action
(as
> opposed to purely storybook/fleet book scenario reasons).

No, it doesn't. But then you don't know all the changes and permutations
that the FT3 team has been working on/through/under. We're trying to
*fix*
the systems as best as possible, not introduce more breaks or obsolete
any
ship classes.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust (John Lerchey) Next: [GZG] Subscribing to the GZG mailing list.