Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust Next: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:48:48 -0600

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:
> The set we have posted at stargrunt.ca is:
> http://stargrunt.ca/ref_info/gzg_mailing_lists/subscribe.htm
>
> Let me know if they don't work. If they don't, I'd like to know what
has
> changed so I can address this.

Apparently it didn't work.

>From Don:

"nope that one gives you a mailer demon i.e. just rejects it, think
that was the old address"

If you can't easily join up, it's not going to help increase the
community any...

I know we occasionally debate replacing the mailing list with
something else. I've always been against it. Having this much trouble
signing up, though, would be a good reason to change to something
else.

--
Allan Goodall            http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust Next: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust