Prev: Re: [GZG] Unidentified Silent Death Nightbrood ship Next: Re: [GZG] Hugh's New Fighter/Point Defence rules

[GZG] From GZG - Quick update - first few days of Xmas offer...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:28:25 +0000
Subject: [GZG] From GZG - Quick update - first few days of Xmas offer...

Quick update - first few days of Xmas offer...

The Xmas offer has been running for a couple of days now, and as
expected we've been deluged with orders (and that's even BEFORE I
announce any new items...)! I'll work through the orders as fast as
possible, but with the sheer amount of them combined with the
inevitable slowing down of the postal services due to Christmas
volume, please be prepared to allow a few extra days for delivery
compared with our usual speed.

All orders placed PRIOR to the start of the Xmas offer have now been
shipped, with a few exceptions - there are a few customers who I
urgently need to contact about their orders, but repeated emails to
them have failed to get any responses - therefore I'm taking the
unusual step of listing a few names here of customers I REALLY need
to hear from regarding their orders, which we can't send until we
have further information: if any of the following are reading this,
then PLEASE contact me as soon as possible by direct email to
jonATgzgDOTcom - JONATHAN WALTERS (USA), MIRKO GRUENWALD (GERMANY)
and NICOLAS DEYCARD (FRANCE), then I can get your orders processed
and off to you!

As a reminder to anyone placing an order with us, please make sure
that you type your own email address carefully and correctly on the
checkout step; any queries about the order from our end will come
from my direct email address - jonATgzgDOTcom - so PLEASE make sure
that mails from that address are accepted at your end and not
erroneously spam-flitered.

Thanks - more news soon!

Jon (GZG), Fri. 3rd Dec.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Unidentified Silent Death Nightbrood ship Next: Re: [GZG] Hugh's New Fighter/Point Defence rules