Prev: [GZG] From GZG - update on Christmas Specials and stuff..... Next: [GZG] GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2010!

Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:13:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters

If people are still looking for these, I have all of them (I think).

EA
Centauri
Minbari
Narn
Shadow

And

Star Wars

JGH

On 27/11/2010 5:42 AM, Tim Jones wrote:
> Thanks that's how I lost mine moving computers and a backup that can't
be read.

> On Friday, November 26, 2010, MICHAEL BROWN<mwsaber6@msn.com>  wrote:
>>

>> I'll need to look.  I'm sure I have all of the JPEGs but that was 3
or 4 computers ago

>> Michael Brown
>> mwsaber6@msn.com
>>

>> Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:02:28 +0000
>> From: tim@fullthrust.net
>> To: gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
>> Subject: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters
>>
>> Does anyone have the Babylon 5 counters that were done by Mike Wikan.
I have the Centauri set
here<http://sites.fullthrust.net/full-thrust-computer-core/ship-counters
/counter-assets/FullThrust-Babylon5-CentauriShips.jpg>	but need the EA,
Narn&  Shadow ones if anyone has them squirreled away.

>> Please email them direct as attachments to me tim@fullthrust.net
>>

>> Thanks in advance

** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **
My heart has been worn, but it ain't broke;It may hiccup and cough black
smoke
It may seem old, but it still runs; My love has laces that won't come
undone
					-- Jason Plumb, "Satellite"

Prev: [GZG] From GZG - update on Christmas Specials and stuff..... Next: [GZG] GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2010!