Prev: Re: [GZG] Hugh's New Fighter/Point Defence rules Next: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters

[GZG] From GZG - update on Christmas Specials and stuff.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:57:43 +0000
Subject: [GZG] From GZG - update on Christmas Specials and stuff.....

Hi all,

Just so you're all aware, this year's CHRISTMAS SPECIAL DEAL will
start at 00.01 on Wednesday 1st December, and will run until midnight
UK time on Wednesday 15th December. This is a shorter timespan than
usual, because I want to be able to get all the pre-Xmas orders
dispatched before the holidays. I'll announce the full details of the
offer just before it starts, but it will be broadly similar to the
very successful and popular ones we've run for the last few years -
all orders over a certain amount will get a Christmas Goodie Bag of
extra FREE stuff, PLUS a discount voucher for you to spend in the New
Year (value of freebies and voucher will vary according to the size
of your order). Watch this space, more details shortly.

There WILL be some new releases in time to get them with the offer, I
just need to get a couple of moulds made this week - again, more
details soon, I don't want to announce things until I know they've
survived the moulding process...

On the order front, all the ones that were delayed by WARFARE (and my
illness just before the show) have now gone off in the mail, and the
last of those that came in last weekwill be done in the next couple
of days, leaving me with a clear bench to start dealing with the
deluge when the offer opens!

Please check back here regularly for further updates.....

Jon (GZG), Sunday Nov.28th.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Hugh's New Fighter/Point Defence rules Next: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters