Prev: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report Next: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

From: Gaming <gaming@t...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 06:03:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:02:17 -0400
> From: Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com>
> Very cool and great job! Awesome quotes. I can only imagine the
context some
> were in.  :-D
>
> Too bad not any more GZG games played there. Maybe next year there'll
be a
> few more. :-)
>
> Mk

Thanks Mark,

Hmm.  I'm not sure you want to imagine the context of *all* those
quotes...   :-D

Yes, I was rather sad we didn't get more GZG events this year.	(Next
year I'm going to run a Full Thrust game no matter what.)  Regardless
though, I will have a GZG-WCC in the convention and offer the space for
GZG fans to meet as long as Jon says I can (and I'm not too old to push
miniatures).

Kris