Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm and 6mm Resins (vehicles and buildings) Next: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

From: CelestiCon Events <events@c...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 05:51:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

> From: Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
>
> I am curious if you 'only had one' event, but recruited Stargrunt and
Full
> Thrust players. Did the single event have both systems? Oh, wait,
check out
> the web site before asking. Yeah, that might work...

Hi Doug and All,

We only had Glenn Goffin's Stargrunt event.  But the Tactics-0 club can
talk up any of the games we like to play.  ;)

We've been playing ground combat games this year.  It's time to get back
into space and we'll be playing Full Thrust again next year.

Kris Miller

CelestiCon/GZG-WCC
http://www.celesticon.com
8-10 October 2010