Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:04:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

On Thursday 30 September 2010 08:05:06 John Tailby wrote:
> So if you want to balance out the gun-ordnance-fighter triangle to
> the point that the "best answer is to take a bit of everything" then
> you need to make changes to the rules.

Do these problems get alleviated in a campaign with restrictions
on the re-supply of missiles/fighters?

If you have to pay points each campaign turn to build new ammo and
fighters, as well as provide supply ships to get these resources
to your ships on the front line, does it reduce the reliance on
things likely to be lost during a battle?

IME, both sides lose most of their fighters each battle. I've
never played in a campaign game however.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24