Prev: [GZG] [FT] No fear, Roger Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

Re: [GZG] Hope this isn't spamming anyone here...but...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:42:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hope this isn't spamming anyone here...but...

I hit the print option, which opened it as a native PDF. I just printed,
but I'd be surprised if it were locked for download.

The_Beast

From:	Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com>
To:	gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
Date:	09/28/2010 07:31 PM
Subject:	Re: [GZG] Hope this isn't spamming anyone here...but...
Sent by:	gzg-l-bounces@mail.csua.berkeley.edu

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Jason Weiser <jason.weiser@gmail.com>
wrote:
  Sierra Foxtrot One Five, the newsletter of 15mm Sci-Fi has released
it's
  first issue. You can download it free at:

  http://panzerfaust150.blogspot.com/

Looks interesting.

How do you download it? I could view it online, but didn't see a control
fro downloading it.

--
Allan Goodall            http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: [GZG] [FT] No fear, Roger Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24