Prev: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes Next: [GZG] Sikorsky high-speed helicopter (Was: Game designer Charles S Roberts passes)

Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes

From: Ken Hall <khall39@y...>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 15:13:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes

absolutely right. Some of my favorite "AH titles" -- Flat Top, Air
Force/Dauntless, and I believe even Frederick the Great -- were released
by other publishers before coming to AH.

They certainly did fine work in-house as well, though -- the old Squad
Leader/Cross of Iron is as good a boardgame as I've ever played.

Best,
Ken