Prev: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes Next: Re: [GZG] [sg2] Monstrous Creatures

[GZG] [sg2] Monstrous Creatures

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:09:32 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [sg2] Monstrous Creatures

So I have a lot of GW Tyranid that I plan to use in an upcoming SG2
game and one of the hallmarks of the Tyranid are the use of monstrous
creatures.  Normally solo but some do come in units.

How do you handle such things in your SG2 games?  I was simply going
to give them more wounds but am open to other ideas.

D.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes Next: Re: [GZG] [sg2] Monstrous Creatures