Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

From: Robert Mayberry <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:49:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

I asked an indian friend of mine and he confirms that the original
pronounciation in India was "pyjamas".

However here in the south, at least in Atlanta, when you ask for a
Coke you get a Coke. If you ask for a Pepsi, you get shot. Or, if
you're lucky, a weird look and a Coke. Dr. Pepper made it down here,
but only recently; his less educated counterpart Mr. Pibb reigned
instead.

Rob