Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises! Next: [GZG] Gingers Re: GZG official news - we've moved premises!

Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:46:49 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

>Interesting point, there...
>
>Jon, did you take before and after piccies?

'Fraid not, Doug, was a bit too busy to think of it!  :-/

Might get round to a couple of shots of the new workshop once it's
tidied up a bit.....  ;-)

>Doug
>
>PS As long as I'm using Brit versions of the mother tongue, can someone
>tell me what 'gingers' are, in referring to a TV-based game source
page. In
>context, it might be what we in the US refer to as 'spoilers', but
every
>thing I'm Googling is down right nasty.

No idea - only ever heard it used as a mildly derogatory term for
redheaded people (or a distinctly appreciative term in the case of
Karen Gillan.... <GRIN>). Of course, if it's the Doctor Who game
you're talking about, that may be EXACTLY what they mean......

Jon (GZG)