Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:22:02 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

I wouldn't say it's common in North America. Nobody ever uses it in
regular conversation in my part of the country. North America is a big
place and you will find a lot of words used in areas that are not
elsewhere. Go down south and ask for a Coke and they will ask you what
kind you want and not just diet - 7-Up, Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, etc.
Not even the sub sandwich is called the same thing across the states.

-Eli

This terminology is common enough in North America that South Park uses
it all the time...

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!