Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War Next: [GZG] Fighters and other military planes grounded by ash

Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:51:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

Do the companies identify their wargames friendly kits differently? Or,
in
the case of Hat and Italeri, is that pretty much all they make?

Anyway try looking in your local hobby/model shop and you should find
what
> you are looking for.

Thanks, Tony, but my local hobby store is pretty sad. This is why I
pretty
much have to buy stuff like this online.

I haven't done much with miniatures in a long time, and I'm looking to
get
back into it. This stuff is intriguing.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War Next: [GZG] Fighters and other military planes grounded by ash