Prev: [GZG] More SALUTE teasers - for FT.... Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:36:41 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

Hat/Armourfast is one. Kits are on the large side for 1/72 but are
usually 5-6 parts and each box contains 2. Italeri are also doing fast
assemble kits for wargames. These have more parts (about 10-12) and are
again 2 to a box. I have some of each and I must say I prefer the
Italeri. A little more detail and a better fit with my other kit (resins

mostly). However I have used a number of plastic kits for wargame and
haven't had much trouble or damage with them. Some of my old Airfix kits

are coming up on 20 years service. Anyway try looking in your local
hobby/model shop and you should find what you are looking for.

Tony.