Prev: [GZG] [OT] My silly struggles with M$ Re: Fiction - Next: Re: [GZG] Encyclopedia Galactica, (was Our Re: Fiction -)

[GZG] Encyclopedia Galactica, Our Re: Fiction -

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:38:47 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Encyclopedia Galactica, Our Re: Fiction -

Wiki-ized, huh? Yeah, I'm sure we've all heard this before... Wait a
minute...

You mean we could actually go to the site and update it. Actually be
responsible our own entries? Not claim, 'I'm sure I sent something five
years ago...'

The horror!

Oh wait, there's the possibility others could actually expand our pride
and
joys...

THE HORROR!!!

;->=

As always, we assume breath holding is contra-indicated, but it is an
interesting idea. Keep it on whatever burner RL is leaving you.

The_Beast

PS I realize there are only seven entries under 'Organizations' and they
aren't all 'corporate', but has anyone done anything with corporate war?