Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance Next: Re: [GZG] Monster ships

Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:53:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:
> You do realize this is the first step to introducing the dreaded
"impulses"
> from SFB into FT.  ;-)

As someone who likes SFB for what it is and not for what people do
with it (20+ ship fleets fighting it out over a weekend) I wouldn't
mind impulses coming to FT as long as you actually had something to do
during those impulses.	Adding the chrome to fill out the impulses
would turn FT into some version of SFB-lite.

That'd bad.

But I have this nagging feeling that I'd find a turn plotting (and
pulling off) a slow rotating drift to keep the enemy in the FA quite
compelling.

D.

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance Next: Re: [GZG] Monster ships