Prev: Re: [GZG] Monster ships Next: Re: [GZG] Monster ships

Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:20:49 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010, Bob Blanchett wrote:

> http://www.geneticanomaly.com/RPG-Motivational/slides/starfleet.html

Wasn't quite the reason I gave up SFB.	It was the math.

I'm dyslexic.  I can do the math for my ship for the turn without error
or reversing numbers.  And that's about it.

In order to win battles with my local SFB players, you had to do the
math
for every ship on the table for every turn.

God only knows what the tournment champs can do.

We almost had t-shirts made: "Do the math" on the front and SFB on the
back...

FT forever.  Even if I have to personally teach each and every person I
meet
who wants to play the game.

Mike

Prev: Re: [GZG] Monster ships Next: Re: [GZG] Monster ships