Prev: Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns Next: Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns

Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:33:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns

Richard,

I'd like to see it. You can email me a copy (kaladorn aaaaatttttt
gmail dotttttt com - heh, that ought to fool the robots....). I would
also like to know the magazine and issue as I might like to procure it
if you have the original reference.

The problem with hosting it (which normally someone here would likely
volunteer to do, since the list does not allow uploads) would be the
question of how derivative the work is. If it is pretty much identical
to what came out of the magazine, I'm not sure how comfy some would be
hosting. If it is 'inspired by' but different in substantial
particulars, I'm sure someone could host it.

Then again, if it was released under something like a Creative Commons
license (unlikely in a magazine that you pay for), you could take and
do what you want with it with minimal restriction and not be
infringing copyright.

At any rate, you can pop me a copy. It sounds like the level of
scenario generation that would be good for SGII or FMA Skirmish.

Tom B

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a
precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of
liberty quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns Next: Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns