Prev: Re: [GZG] Orders Writing and Thresholds, and Game Plans.... Next: Re: [GZG] Orders Writing and Thresholds, and Game Plans....

[GZG] Anyone have the original FMA draft document Jon released many, many moons ago?

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 04:58:35 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Anyone have the original FMA draft document Jon released many, many moons ago?

I might need a copy of the original FMAS draft (Alpha? 2000? 2001?
Whenever it was....) to prepare for ECC. My scenario is a bit to
granular for SG2.  I may have to produce my own 'FMA as Tom sees it'
version, perhaps based loosely off the original draft or off some
other pre-FMAS draft skirmish work based off SG2 that was worked on
beffore FMAS was mentioned.

I need some individual figure-based skirmish rules and it is an ECC
convention so having something that has some relationship to known
traditions of GZG mechanics seems appropriate....

Maybe the early draft will do some of what I need. Anyway if you
happen to have it, you could drop me a copy at

k a l a d o r n A T g m a i l DOT c o m

with my thanks.

Tom B

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a
precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of
liberty quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine