Prev: Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes? Next: Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCitiescloses?

Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

From: Tim Jones <tim@f...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 01:15:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

the new site - I will fix all the links to new assets hosted on
the site (there are a lot) - kill the dead links and do an update
(latter
over time) - things have changed since 1998 (a lot).
https://sites.google.com/a/fullthrust.net/full-thrust-computer-core/home

<https://sites.google.com/a/fullthrust.net/full-thrust-computer-core/hom
e>Anyone
wanting to send resources old and new for inclusion is very welcome to
off-list to this email address (inbox has 10MB single message limit)

assets *at* fullthrust *dot* net